In addition to seeing a great theatre production, we suggest the following local attractions to add interest to your visit:
- Hillsburgh House by the Pond Bed and Breakfast is right next door to the theatre, on the scenic Hillsburgh pond. (519) 855-9487 Ask about theatre and stay packages.
- Tailwinds Bed and Breakfast is at 17 Station Street, just a short walk away from the theatre. Walk or bicycle on the Elora-Cataract Trail right on the doorstep. (519) 855-3242
- The Friendly Chef Adventures FANJOY Restaurant is a short walk from the theatre, at 100 Trafalgar Road, next door to Foodland. Before or aftehr the show, enjoy a free Chef’s Salad with your entrée and drink with your theatre ticket or brochure
- Judy’s Restaurant, Hwy 24 at Trafalgar Road Brisbane, ON (519) 833-1022. A friendly, family restaurant just 7 km south of the theatre. 10% discount with your program.
- Foodland, 108 Main Street Hillsburgh, ON (519) 855-4512. Hillsburgh’s excellent supermarket, a short walk north of the theatre, can supply deli, and hot or cold take-out, for a quick meal or picnic lunch across the road in Hillsburgh Historical Park.
- The Teak Barn lies a few kilometres south, on Hwy 124, with indoor and outdoor furniture, and a gift and home décor boutique
- The Hills of Erin Studio Tour takes place for two weekends in September each year. You can spend an enjoyable day touring the studios and enjoying the Fall colours, and come to the theatre in the evening.
- Five minutes from the theatre is Everdale Environmental Centre, with exhibits of organic gardening and farming, an eco-friendly straw-bale house full of energy-saving ideas, a make-your-own-bio-diesel production unit, and a shop for organic produce.
- 7 km away is the charming village of Erin, with its specialty clothing, home decor and antique shops, and restaurants
- Enjoy a round of golf at Guelph Lakes Golf and Country Club, a great supporter of this theatre. Hwy 124, just west of the city of Guelph.
- Ride the Credit Valley Explorer. Departing from downtown Orangeville, your journey will transport you through some of southern Ontario’s most scenic countryside. Have lunch on the train, stop and shop in historic villages, and much more.